Spring Flower Celebration
Sample the sights and sounds of spring with a special two-night stay
Cornwall is always ahead of the curve when it comes to spring blooms, so if you’re looking to shake off your winter coat and celebrate the new season next month, what better way than to do it than in five-star luxury?
The Headland, based in Newquay, is offering a life-affirming Spring Flower experience to make the most of the peninsula’s mild climate, which provides the perfect platform for a joyous riot of colour in March.
Hardy flowers such as daffodils and primroses are already in full swing in Cornwall and there will be the opportunity to enjoy the first flush pink emblems of the beautiful magnolias.
The Headland has teamed up with The Lost Gardens of Heligan, near St Austell, which is home to some magnificent magnolia trees amongst many other plants, flowers and wildlife. As part of the experience, complimentary tickets to the gardens will enable guests to experience the magic of Cornwall springing into life.
Lose yourself in Europe’s largest garden restoration - a world of romance, nostalgia and adventure awaits your discovery just a 40-minute drive from the hotel.
After exploring the wonder and beauty of the gardens, head back to the hotel for a relaxing swim and spa.
Work up an appetite for a special Spring Flower Afternoon Tea, which offers a carefully-crafted selection of seasonal sandwiches and sweet treats.
The Spring Flower experience
- Two nights’ accommodation in the five-star hotel
- Cornish Breakfast on both mornings
- Two-course dinner in The Samphire Restaurant on the first evening
- Spring Flower Afternoon Tea
- Daffodils in room or cottage
- Tickets to explore The Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Complimentary use of five-bubble awarded spa facilities, including pool complete with swan neck jet, Cornish salt steam room, Swedish sauna, hot tub and experience showers
- Access to the £10 million Aqua Club with six pools and a sun terrace overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
Valid for stays from 1st - 31st March 2022. Prices from £562 for two nights.