Hold your conference in Cornwall’s grandest hotel
If being cooped up in a faceless, city centre hotel isn’t your idea of getting a fresh perspective, we’d like to propose an alternative: The Headland Hotel & Spa in Newquay. Perched on a private clifftop overlooking the North Cornwall coast, our family-owned hotel is an iconic and inspirational venue for conferences, awards ceremonies and important business meetings.
From bottomless coffee to working lunches, to lavish launches, we’ve thought about everything you may need. Luxury upgrades are available – fresh fruit smoothies? Scones with Cornish clotted cream? A full banquet?’ Let us know your plans, and we’ll work together with you to realise them. Our seasoned events team are on hand to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Contact events on 01637 872211 to discuss your conferencing needs.
Packages from £25 per person
- Elegant interiors, epic seascapes and natural daylight
- Event spaces for 2 – 120 delegates
- Award-winning restaurant for culinary excellence
- 91 luxury bedrooms plus 39 stunning self-catering cottages
- Free superfast Wi-Fi
- Ample complimentary car parking
24-hour delegate deal
From £215 per person
- Overnight accommodation with Cornish breakfast
- Three-course dinner in the The Samphire restaurant
- Access to our award-winning spa and Aqua Club
- Conference room hire
- Arrival tea, coffee and biscuits
- Mid-morning tea, coffee and Danish pastries
- Two-course hot and cold buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cookies
- Projector and screen hire plus flipchart pad and pens
- Free superfast Wi-Fi and car parking