Storm Watching Package
01 November - 28 February 2023
One of the best parts of visiting Cornwall in the autumn and winter is getting all cosy indoors and watching the wild weather outside, knowing it can’t touch you. Storm watching is one of our most popular attractions for our guests at this time of year. With our storm watching package, you can experience all the drama up close and stay snug at the same time
This package is available to book now for stays between 1st November 2022 and 28th February 2023.
What you'll get
- Three nights in a beautifully designed bedroom or cottage
- Breakfast each morning (In The Deck for cottage residents and in The Samphire for hotel residents).
- Two-course dinner in The Samphire Restaurant on the first night for two adults
- A delicious afternoon tea for two adults in The Samphire on your second day
- Signature Spa Treatment in The Headland Spa per adult on the second day of your stay.
- Complimentary use of our award-winning spa facilities including a pool complete with bubble seats and swan neck jet, hot tub and aromatherapy showers
- Complimentary access to our brand new £10 million Aqua Club with six pools and a sun terrace overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
Pricing depends on room type selected.
Excludes stays during the festive period between 23/12/22 - 02/01/23 and school holidays 11/02/23 - 19/02/23.
Please note, The Samphire restaurant will be closed for redevelopment work from January - March 2023 so any meals during this time will be offered in one of our other restaurants withing the hotel.