Wreath Making and Magical Stays
24 November - 19 December 2023
The festive season in Cornwall is an enchanting experience. Harbours, towns and villages host charming events from outdoor theatre to traditional festivals and fairs, spectacular illuminations and bustling Christmas markets.
While you are with us, create your own beautiful wreath to take home and indulge in a festive afternoon tea and glass of fizz while you work. All materials and refreshments are included.
When you've had enough of the festive activities, cosy up to the fires in The Ballroom and enjoy a glass of something special together.
Join us for a pre- Christmas stay and enjoy:
- A Cornish breakfast each morning in Restaurant RenMor.
- £40 credit for each adult towards dinner in Restaurant RenMor on your arrival night.
- A wreath making workshop with Home Nansledan on selected dates.
- Each workshop will include all materials and guided tuition.
- An afternoon tea and a glass of fizz during the workshop.
- Complimentary use of our spa facilities including a pool complete with bubble seats and swan neck jets, Cornish salt steam room, Swedish sauna, hot tub and experience showers,
- Complimentary access to our brand new £10 million Aqua Club with six pools and a sun terrace overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
Wreath making workshops are available on the following dates:
25th November, 1st, 2nd, and 9th December
Our concierge team can arrange transfers any of the local activities around Cornwall during your stay. There is so much to explore while you are with us.