As the storms pass and the bulbs blossom, celebrate the arrival of spring with a Cornish getaway
This package is available from March 1, 2020 to March 31, 2020.
Spring is in the air and what better time to discover why it's a prime season to explore and holiday in Cornwall. Experience the delights of a three-course dinner in our double AA Rosette-awarded Samphire Restaurant, as well as a Cornish afternoon tea to enjoy in our stylish Ballroom. Waiting for you on arrival, we will personally arrange for a beautiful bunch of locally sourced daffodils and delicious handpicked Cornish fudge for you to enjoy throughout your stay. Spring really is a great time to visit Cornwall, the days are lengthening allowing you to make the most of sandy strolls on Fistral Beach and along the quiet coastal footpaths located around the headland. Discover a wealth of colour and vibrancy of the fresh spring blooms that decorate the many spectacular gardens across Cornwall, enjoy an abundance of local attractions to do and see as well as the celebration of St Piran’s Day on the 5th March in Perranporth.
What you'll get...
Book this package and you will receive:
• Two nights in a beautiful Coastal Room
• Full Cornish breakfast each morning
• Three-course dinner in our double AA Rosette-awarded Samphire Restaurant
• Afternoon Tea to enjoy on the second day
• Handpicked daffodils and Cornish fudge for you to enjoy on arrival
• Complimentary use of our spa facilities including a pool complete with bubble seats and swan neck jets, Cornish salt steam room, Swedish sauna, hot tub and experience showers
All this from just £320.00 for two nights, for two people sharing a Coastal Room.