We are looking for a Porter to join our Front of House team to ensure that we are consistently providing our guests with exceptional guest service throughout their stay. A sparkling personality is key in this role to make sure that every guest has a memorable experience. Your role as our Porter is primarily guest facing but also ensuring a smooth operation whilst our guests relax.
Our ideal candidate will...
- Have the ability to multi task and remain calm and composed, even during the busiest of shifts
- Ideally have previous experience in a customer facing role within a 4/5* hotel
- Be personable, bubbly and polite; always willing to go the extra mile
- Have the ability to remember the names and key details regarding our guests and returning visitors
- Have excellent prioritisation skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Have the ability to remain self-motivated and embrace the highest hotel standards in a fast-paced environment
Salary and Contract
This is a permanent, full time position based on a 40 hour working week working 5 days out of 7 including weekends and bank holidays.
Annual salary of £21,840.00 based on a 40 hour contract paid monthly, based on experience plus tips.
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discounts
- On-site parking
Please send your full application to firstname.lastname@example.org
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National Identity Card or Birth Certificate.
As a member of our team you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Complimentary stay after 1 years service
- 50% off hotel stays*
- 50% off hotel dining*
- 40% off spa products
- 25% off spa treatments*
- Gym access & weekly swim session*
- Special rate for Pride of Britain Hotels*
- Discounted surf lessons*
As well as regular awards and recognition:
- Monthly recognition awards
- Annual festive awards event
- Long service awards dinner
*subject to availability and prior booking via manager