Please take the time to read through our terms and conditions
- Booking conditions
1. A deposit equal to the total cost of the first night’s accommodation is required to confirm the booking and by paying this you are entering into a contract and accepting our booking conditions. The same applies when you provide your credit/debit card information. The hotel may require payment in full in advance, or on arrival. Cheques (personal or company) must be presented in good time for clearance, and will not, under any circumstances, be accepted on departure.
2. On arrival, a credit or debit card will be required for pre-authorisation for the total account, plus an estimated amount (from £50 per day) to cover extras such as meals, drinks etc. Any outstanding charges will be debited on departure. For guests without a card, cash will be required on arrival to cover the above.
3. Rooms may not be ready until 2.30pm on arrival. However guests are welcome to use the hotel facilities and car park if arriving early or staying on later. Rooms can be pre-booked the night before at an extra charge to guarantee an early arrival. Check out time is 11am and late departures will be charged for. However, by written agreement and subject to availability, a late check out may be arranged for an extra charge, nearer the time of the holiday.
4. Cancellations must be received in writing and if received more than one calendar month before arrival, there will be no liability and the deposit will be returned less an administration fee (from £35 per room). For cancellations received less than one calendar month before arrival, the deposit will only be returned (minus the administration fee) if the accommodation is fully re-let. 80% to 100% will be charged depending on the terms booked and the length of notice given within the month. The change of date or shortening of a reservation will be deemed a cancellation. Holiday insurance is therefore very strongly recommended. Small changes of minor details of a confirmed reservation will incur an administration charge of not less than £10 per booking. For conferences, events and groups, booking more than 10 rooms, individual terms and conditions will apply.
5. Behaviour of guests and their visitors should not be excessive or rowdy, and must not cause annoyance, distress or embarrassment to staff or fellow guests. Offensive or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to recover from the person making the booking any discretionary compensation payment, or discount, that we may have to pay to any other guests, as a result of your actions, or a member of your party or visiting friends. This includes damage to the hotel building, fixtures, fittings and flood damage.
6. Failure to comply with any of the booking conditions may result in the party being asked to leave immediately, if in our sole discretion, we feel the conditions have been infringed. The account will be due in full and no refunds will be given in these circumstances.
7. Improvements, maintenance and changes to the hotel facilities and grounds take place throughout the year. We will always do our best to ensure guests are not inconvenienced. No compensation will be paid if a facility is not available, but we will do our best to provide a suitable alternative. During quieter periods only one restaurant may be open in the evenings.
8. Liability; personal belongings are the responsibility of each member of the party, and items of value can be left in the hotel night safe. We accept no liability whatsoever for any accident, loss or damage to your property unless such loss is due to our negligence. We cannot be held responsible for the failure of public services (eg water, gas, electricity etc) or for any disturbance that is beyond our control. In all cases, except personal injury or death, our liability to you for the total of all claims arising out of your holiday with us is limited to the cost of the booking.
9. Smoking is not allowed in any part of the hotel, including all the bedrooms. If this ban is ignored, a deep cleaning charge of £75 per room will be made. If the next occupant refuses to accept the room, you will be liable for the cost of the alternative accommodation as well.
10. Cars are parked at owners’ risk.
11. Please bring your own beach and outdoor swimming pool towels. The latter is heated from the end of May until early September.
12. The Wellness Area is for adults only in the evenings. We reserve the right to restrict children's swimming from time to time.
13. Headland Escapes and special offers; these cannot be used in conjunction with each other and are always subject to availability and may be withdrawn without notice at any time. If the conditions are not fully met, then the standard tariff will apply. See the website for details of all the offers, and additional information, which will be updated throughout the year.
14. During the next five years we are undertaking a wonderful renovation project within the hotel and grounds. From time to time during this transition period some of the indoor children's facilities may not be available. We will always try to keep noise and disturbance to be to a minimum, but alas it is sometimes unavoidable if we are to achieve our goal of creating a wonderful destination for all our guests. No refunds will be given under these grounds. You are strongly advised to view the website for information on what is taking place during your stay.
15. Prices are correct at the time of publication but may change without notice with the exception of confirmed bookings. Confirmed bookings will not alter other than to reflect any changes in tax. E & OE.
16. We reserve the right to refuse any booking.