- The Headland has its very own Tennis Courts
- Our spa facilities include a pool with jet stream and bubble seats Read more
- Newquay Golf Club is located right next to the hotel
- Take a stroll along the beach
- Relax in our Swedish sauna Read more
- Learn how to surf during your stay at The Headland Read more
- Experience Fistral Beach, the surf capital of the west Read more
Wellness and leisure
Whether you fancy adventure or just a gentle stroll after a cream tea, you'll find the right pace of action at The Headland. Enjoy a self indulgent moment in our new indoor swimming pool with jet stream and bubble seats, or step outside for a game of tennis or a round of golf.
We have a nine hole approach golf course with stunning views which is great fun for all the family. There are free clubs, irons and balls (and it has been known for a greedy sea gull to sweep down and swallow one!) for you to borrow. More serious golfers have the 18 hole Newquay Links course adjacent where two magnificent silver cups can be played for annually.
We have three hard tennis courts and can provide rackets and balls for you to borrow. There is a croquet lawn on the sheltered side of the hotel and we have a dedicated gravel area for boules. Equipment is provided free of charge.
For those looking for fun on the beach and in the sea, please visit our on-site surf school Surfing is Therapy.
- Leisure area
Our leisure area includes a heated pool with a jet stream and bubble seats, Cornish salt steam room, Swedish sauna, aromatherapy showers and hot tub.
- The Headland Spa
The journey has begun as the first chapter of The Headland Spa has been unveiled. Click here to read more about our spa.