- The Headland has its very own Tennis Courts
- Our spa facilities include a pool with jet stream and bubble seats Read more
- Newquay Golf Club is located right next to the hotel
- Take a stroll along the beach
- Relax in our Swedish sauna Read more
- Learn how to surf during your stay at The Headland Read more
- Experience Fistral Beach, the surf capital of the west Read more
Whether you fancy adventure or just a gentle stroll after a cream tea, you'll find the right pace of action at The Headland. Enjoy a self indulgent moment in our new indoor swimming pool with jet stream and bubble seats, or step outside for a game of tennis or a round of golf.
We have a nine hole approach golf course with stunning views which is great fun for all the family. There are free clubs, irons and balls (and it has been known for a greedy seagull to sweep down and swallow one!) for you to borrow. More serious golfers have the 18 hole Newquay Links course adjacent where two magnificent Headland silver cups can be played for annually.
We have three hard tennis courts and can lend rackets and balls. There also croquet and putting on the sheltered side of the hotel. Equipment is provided free of charge.
For those looking for fun on the beach and in the sea, please visit our on-site surf school Surf Sanctuary at The Headland
- Leisure area
Our leisure area includes a heated pool with a jet stream and bubble seats, Cornish salt steam room, Swedish sauna, aromatherapy showers and hot tub.
- The Headland Spa
The Headland Spa Hotel is Cornwall's only 'Five Bubble' rated spa hotel and offers relaxing spa breaks and days on the beautiful north coast. Click here to read more about our spa