We know it's early but there is no time like the present to start preparing for Christmas!
We invite you to join us and be part of our wonderful festivities.
With real Christmas trees, roaring log fires and an unrivaled family experience, why not spend this Christmas by the sea? The peaceful and relaxing lounge, tranquil spa and beautiful bedrooms create the perfect setting this Christmas.
Enjoy a fabulous house party at The Headland on the 29th, 30th, 31st and 1st, with sparkling evenings filled with laughter and entertainment.
Whether you want to whisk a loved one away for a New Year to remember, or gather with your family and friends, The Headland offers you a dazzling celebration of 2014, with all the excitement of looking towards 2015.
• The Headland boasts an unrivalled position overlooking Fistral Beach in Newquay. TIP: Beaches are quieter out of school holidays!
• Cornwall’s largest and only bubble rated Spa which has recently launched renowned product house, ELEMIS.
• Our very own Surf School – Surf Sanctuary – offering lessons and hire.
• Three eateries to choose between – The Restaurant offers formal dining overlooking the Ocean, The Terrace gives you the choice of Al Fresco dining if you prefer and The Spa Lounge serves delicious lunches in a relaxed atmosphere.
• With seven different room categories there is something to suit everyone. Four of our bedrooms even have balconies so to make the most of the Cornish sunshine be sure to ask for one of these!
• The 39 5* self-catering cottages provide for a fantastic stay away from it all, many with private outdoor space to be enjoyed in the summer months.
• An abundance of indoor and outdoor leisure facilities including pitch ‘n’ putt, swimming pools, croquet, tennis courts, to name but a few.
• During the school holidays The Headland provides a FREE programme of fun-filled action packed events to keep the children entertained.
• The Headland Hotel received a certificate of excellence from Trip Advisor for all of its fabulous guest ratings!
• In the 2013/14 Soutwest Toursim Excellence Awards the Headland Hotel scooped silver and the cottages gained gold, so make your summer stay truly special and make it The Headland.
Visit The Headland Hotel this summer to make the most of our FREE fun-filled action packed kids’ activities programme.
Week 1 - 26th July - 3rd August
Week 2 - 4th - 12th August
Week 3 - 13th - 21st August
To book your family Summer holiday call us today on 01637 872211 or contact reservations on email@example.com