3 Bedroom Cottages
Perfect for a family holiday in Cornwall, the spacious, family-size, three-bedroom self-catering Headland Cottages offer luxury and comfort at the ocean's edge, perched in view of the rolling Atlantic waves.
Every morning, awake and revitalise under the power of a giant walk-in shower then swathe yourself in a waffle robe and enjoy a coffee on the sunlit balcony. Escape for a day of fun and leave the tidying up to us before returning to your cottage, ready for evening sundowners. These plush, self-contained cottages offer well-equipped kitchens, family-size dining areas, contemporary en suite bedrooms, private decks and large living areas with squishy sofas, entertainment systems and log-effect gas fires. Most of the three-bedroom Headland Cottages come equipped with a cot and an extra pullout bed. The master bedrooms all have luxuriously comfortable 5' four-poster beds, while the additional bedrooms are en suite twin rooms.
Facilities are listed below. Please note that the cottages are not all exactly the same. Where there is an asterisk (*), this facility may not be able available in every cottage. Please take a look at our interactive map for the location and details of individual cottages or call us for more details.
- En suite master double with four poster bed (5’) made up with feather duvet and pillows
- Waffle robes, hair dryer
- Dining area and well equipped kitchen
- Strong box
- Balcony, decking or grassy area*
- 24 hour hotel reception service
- Launderette in the hotel plus a personal laundry service
- Hotel bar, restaurants and spa right on the doorstep
- Tennis, golf, croquet and boules in the grounds (all free)
- Space for an extra cot or bed*
- Walk in shower*
- The two second bedrooms are en suite twin bedded rooms made up with feather duvets and pillows
- Comfortable sofa in front of a log effect fire
- Flat screen TV, DVD player and IPod docking station
- WiFi* (free) in the hotel (and in many cottages now)
- Daily light clean of bedroom and bathroom, bins emptied
- Complimentary on site car parking
- Disability friendly*
- Free use of indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Delivery of local farm produce from Trevilley Farm Shop
- Stunning sea views from many rooms*
- 2014 Cottage Prices
Sea view cottage with three bedrooms are priced from £109 to £535. With a sea glimpse or village view from £99 to £499. For more information please download our brochure.